- Added new album themes: "Nature" as background. For now there are more than 60 themes available for each photo album.
- Adjusted upload of images for mobile devices in order to select only image files and present better
view for images search.
- Added an option to "Sign out of all other web sessions" to the profile settings page. It is visible only if the user has permanent login for other web sessions.
- New design for album image details page: new icon types for 'share', 'fullscreen', 'close' and 'more'
- Added ability to allow to open album images in the fullscreen mode on the image details page. The option is available for an author of an album. For more details see Album Preferences description page.
- New design Album List page.
- Adjusted themes for albums: font of text can be black or white depending on the selected theme.
- Added new light themes.
- Added the ability to create an online photo album without registration.
- The album which was created without registration can be saved to Photo-Pick account.
This functionality was added to the Create Online Photo Album page.
- Added album themes mechanism: now every album can have own color and background theme.
- Added 48 different themes to choose for each album. The function is presented on the album details level for each author of an album.
- Added ability to allow to index albums for search engines:
checkbox button was added for PRO users on the album details level.
- Hardware upgrade in order to have high performance: CPU, storage, and RAM.
- Migrated link page to the permanent link without redirect to album page:
now it can be shared using the address bar too; PRO user will be able to allow to index albums for search engines.
- Album settings are migrated to the asynchronous approach:
image pick type, likes count, image name, image numeration, allow downloads, sort images.
- The asynchronous way was applied for the 'rename image', 'delete image' and 'set like' functionality.
The changes are concerning album details page for an author.
- Provided Images Resizer on the Photo-Pick site: resize and/or convert one or many images in one click.
- Added ability to save custom album logo file not only in the image format but in SVG too (albums settings page).
- Added unicode converter mechanism utility in order to simplify localization of application.
See Unicode Converter
- Added sorting options for an entire photo album:
by creation date (ascending and descending) and by album image name (accessing and descending).
- Added ability to change the album header colors for PRO users.
- Refactored PRO settings: split PRO setting into Albums and Emails.
- Image renaming functionality in order to change image name after upload or use it as image description.
- Added download photo album mechanism.
- Added option to download entire photo album to the preferences of photo album.
- Added option to download photo album for the overview page of albums.
- Implemented sorting positions for each image: move top, move bottom, move previous, move next.
- Delete image button moved from the album overview to the image details page.
- New feature: add images to existing album on the albums overview page.
- Added lists functionality to group albums in lists.
- Added dialog to move albums in lists.
- Added multiple delete for albums.
- The application has a German language localization.
- Added different types of likes: now it can be chosen type of like best suited for current album.
- Show/Hide mechanism for likes count.