- New type of account is presented. PLUS account type has minimum restrictions and the best suited for users without own branding.
For all list of features see pricing page.
- Added image preview overlay to the Pick dialog in order to see which image was picked.
- Added interactive highlight for status of following functionality:
'opens by link' dialog; 'downloaded albums' dialog; 'picked images' dialog.
If some new activity was done for any of these, user will see it as highlighted numbers. After user opens dialog, the values will be gray.
The functionality is available for a PLUS/PRO user, because a FREE user is not allowed to get additional info functionality.
- New tab to the "Open by link" dialog: bar chart diagram in order to visualize amount of opens by link per day.
- New tab to the album history dialog - Line chart diagram in order to visualize activity of each photo album.
- Added functionality to create new album from PDF file.
- Added new dialog to show album download history.
- Presented likes count for each album on the album overview page.
- Added ability to sign up/login Photo-Pick application with Twitter account.
- Allow using permanent login for Twitter users too.
- Users are allowed to sign up without an email address (for example, with Twitter account without email).
- Added new setting to activate/deactivate login with Twitter to the profile settings page.
- Added two new types of export to a PDF file and download photo album and images.
The PDF files may contain images and images with margins.
The converting and export to PDF files is available only for PLUS/PRO users.
- Added native support of the keyboard to delete an image from an album.
- Added new details dialog to the album details in order to get detailed information about users who opened the photo album by link.
The info dialog contains the number of opens by each user, location of user and time.
The functionality is available only for PLUS/PRO users.
- Added sorting functionality to the audit history dialog.
- Changed the way of the initialization of users by open an album by link. Now the users are differentiating: can be new or returned.
- Presented messages to owner of album functionality:
-- option to allow to send messages on the album level;
-- send message dialog for an invited person;
-- messages view dialog on the albums overview page;
-- new option on the settings notification page in order to send notification email if someone send a message.
- Album share options functionality were added. It is available if an album is shared per link and the author of the album allows to download and share the album.
- Added images resolution options for new albums to the albums settings page.
- Added new album themes: "Texture" as background. There are 66 themes available for each photo album for now.
- New menu item on the album details level:
download button in "More" menu item if the author of the album allows download the album.
- Added ability to share image on the image details page.
If author of album share album via link and allow to download and share it, the share menu item will be shown on the image details level.
- Now an author of an album can see if a person invited by e-mail has opened the album or not yet.
This information is displayed on the album overview page and is marked as:
- "closed mail" (invitation sent, but the album was not opened),
- "mail opened" (the album has been opened) and
- the "checkmark" (album was opened and images were picked).
- Added functionality to the History info dialog in order to hide actions of current Photo-Pick
It helps author of album to see the actions of invited persons only.
- Extended amount of invited persons to 1000 for a PLUS/PRO user.
A FREE user has maximal 10 invitations at once (as before).
- Added info dialog to the albums overview page for each online photo album. It contains common information about album such as name, description, creation date, update date, image amount, link created, opens by link, downloaded, likes and dislikes count.
- Added new tab for picking statistics dialog (albums overview page) in order to provide information about picked images names and amount of likes of an album.
- Added picking statistics dialog to the albums overview page in order to provide information about users and picked images of an album.
- Added functionality to the profile settings page to remove Photo-Pick account with all connected user data.
- Added new setting to the profile
settings page in order to view/activate login with Photo-Pick credentials.
- Now email invited person doesn't need to login to application in order to view online photo album. Meantime, the connection will be secured and albums will be opened for invited person only.
- Added new setting to activate/deactivate login with Google to the profile
- Added functionality to open not shared album for invited person only.
- Added ability to download online photo album with huge amount of pictures.
- Now download of online photo album is allowed for invited per email person too.
- Added new setting to activate/deactivate login with Facebook to the profile
- Improved performance for online photo albums with huge amount of pictures.
- Added cancel upload button in order to stop uploading images in following cases:
- While creating new online photo album on the Photo-Pick start page.
- While resizing photos by means of free Photo-Pick resizing tool.
- If Photo-Pick user creates new online photo album in the Photo-Pick user account page.
- Added ability to preset default values for all settings for new albums to the Albums settings
page. The list of settings is following: 'Sort images by' (order of images for new albums), 'Like type',
'Show likes count', 'Show image name', 'Show image numeration', 'Allow downloads', 'Allow fullscreen',
'Search engines indexing (PRO feature)'.
- Added ability to sign up/login Photo-Pick application with Facebook account.
- Allow using permanent login for Google and Facebook users too.
- Users are allowed to sign up without an email address (for example, with Facebook account without email).
- Added ability to sign up/login Photo-Pick application with Google account.
- Allow to download an album per default. The option was requested by users as frequently changed.
- Sort images of newly created album by name per default.
- Added ability to choose and set preferable language of Photo-Pick application to the profile
- New option was presented to move each photo album in a new or existing folder. The option is presented for each album on the albums overview page.
- Added new album themes: "Nature" as background. For now there are more than 60 themes available for each photo album.
- Adjusted upload of images for mobile devices in order to select only image files and present better
view for images search.
- Added an option to "Sign out of all other web sessions" to the profile settings page. It is visible only if the user has permanent login for other web sessions.
- New design for album image details page: new icon types for 'share', 'fullscreen', 'close' and 'more'
- Added ability to allow to open album images in the fullscreen mode on the image details page. The option is available for an author of an album. For more details see Album Preferences description page.
- New design Album List page.
- Adjusted themes for albums: font of text can be black or white depending on the selected theme.
- Added new light themes.
- Added the ability to create an online photo album without registration.
- The album which was created without registration can be saved to Photo-Pick account.
This functionality was added to the Create Online Photo Album page.
- Added album themes mechanism: now every album can have own color and background theme.
- Added 48 different themes to choose for each album. The function is presented on the album details level for each author of an album.
- Added ability to allow to index albums for search engines:
checkbox button was added for PRO users on the album details level.
- Hardware upgrade in order to have high performance: CPU, storage, and RAM.
- Migrated link page to the permanent link without redirect to album page:
now it can be shared using the address bar too; PRO user will be able to allow to index albums for search engines.
- Album settings are migrated to the asynchronous approach:
image pick type, likes count, image name, image numeration, allow downloads, sort images.
- The asynchronous way was applied for the 'rename image', 'delete image' and 'set like' functionality.
The changes are concerning album details page for an author.
- Provided Images Resizer on the Photo-Pick site: resize and/or convert one or many images in one click.
- Added ability to save custom album logo file not only in the image format but in SVG too (albums settings page).
- Added unicode converter mechanism utility in order to simplify localization of application.
See Unicode Converter
- Added sorting options for an entire photo album:
by creation date (ascending and descending) and by album image name (accessing and descending).
- Added ability to change the album header colors for PRO users.
- Refactored PLUS/PRO settings: split PLUS/PRO setting into Albums and Emails.
- Image renaming functionality in order to change image name after upload or use it as image description.
- Added download photo album mechanism.
- Added option to download entire photo album to the preferences of photo album.
- Added option to download photo album for the overview page of albums.
- Implemented sorting positions for each image: move top, move bottom, move previous, move next.
- Delete image button moved from the album overview to the image details page.
- New feature: add images to existing album on the albums overview page.
- Added lists functionality to group albums in lists.
- Added dialog to move albums in lists.
- Added multiple delete for albums.
- The application has a German language localization.
- Added different types of likes: now it can be chosen type of like best suited for current album.
- Show/Hide mechanism for likes count.